CANCELLATION OF COURSE PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATE
- In cases where we receive written notification of cancellation 28 days or more prior to the course commencement date that you originally accepted, a refund of 50% of the 1st term tuition fees and 50% of the materials fees you have paid will be refunded. The enrolment fee is non-refundable. If you request and receive a deferral to your commencement date this does not extend the refund claim period in any way.
- In cases where we receive written notification of cancellation less than 28 days prior to the course/package commencement date you originally accepted a refund of 20% of the 1st term tuition fees will be refunded. The material fee & enrolment fee are non-refundable. If you request and receive a deferral to your commencement date(s) this does not extend the refund claim period in any way.
- A full refund of all pre-paid tuition and materials fees is payable if your student visa application is refused by the Department of Home affairs. The Enrolment Fee is non-refundable.
WITHDRAWAL ON OR AFTER THE COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATE
- There will be no refund of any enrolment, tuition or materials fees on/after your course commencement date.
- Any outstanding tuition fees must be paid prior to submitting your written withdrawal request to Pacific Training Group.
CANCELLATION DUE TO UNMET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- In cases where you are unable to commence your course due to being unable to obtain a letter of release from the provider of your principal course of study all tuition fees will be refunded. The Enrolment Fee will be non-refundable.
- In all other cases our standard refund policy will apply.