CANCELLATION PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATE
- In cases where we receive written notification of cancellation at least 28 days prior to the course commencement date that you originally accepted, a refund of 80% of the total tuition fees and 100% of the materials fees you have paid will be made available. If you request and receive a deferral to your commencement date this does not extend the refund claim period in any way.
- In cases where we receive written notification of cancellation less than 28 days but more than one day before the course commencement date you originally accepted a refund of 50% of the total tuition fees and 50% of the materials fees paid by you will be made available. If you request and receive a deferral to your commencement date(s) this does not extend the refund claim period in any way.
- A full refund of all pre-paid tuition and materials fees is payable if your student visa application is refused by the Department of Home affairs. The Enrolment Fee is non-refundable.
WITHDRAWAL ON OR AFTER YOUR SCHEDULED COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATE
- There will be no refund of any enrolment, tuition or materials fees once your scheduled course commencement date has passed.
- All fees that become due prior to submitting your written withdrawal must be paid in full.
CANCELLATION DUE TO UNMET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- In cases where you are unable to commence your course due to being unable to obtain a letter of release from the provider of your principal course of study all tuition fees will be refunded less the Enrolment Fee.
- In all other cases our standard refund policy will apply.