GOLD COAST CAMPUS NOW OPEN FOR LEARNING!
2017 see’s a very exciting time for Pacific Training Group (PTG) as we grow and spread our wings to the Gold Coast in sunny Queensland. We opened the campus doors in January 2017 and have had positive industry reaction to the fresh new campus. PTG Gold Coast is offering students the opportunity to study in a popular holiday destination and live the beachside Australian life. Our College is a stones throw away from the beach and in the heart of the action. Offering a range of Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Events and Leadership and Management courses, there is something to suit everyone. Learn to surf, skydive, discover the beauty in the surrounding areas and hinterlands….. its all at your door step in Surfers Paradise.
Some of the local’s favourite activities:
- Curtis Falls, idyllic waterfalls in Mount Tamborine
- Gold Coast Glow Worms in Springbrook National Park
- Mermaid Beach, Etsu Cafe for a trendy popular café
- Gold Coast Market to find a bargain
- Tallebudgera Tourist Park for the perfect camping spot